Sedona Community Pool
Morning: (High Performance and Masters)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6-7:30am
Afternoon: (Novice and Age-Group)
Our morning practice is at 6am daily.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday practice is held at the Sedona Community Pool in West Sedona. Tuesday and Thursday we weight train.
Practice starts at 6am on the dot.570 Posse Ground Road, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA — Directions
Hilton Sedona Athletic Club
Morning: (High Performance Training Group)
Monday- Friday 4:30-6:30pm
We currently practice from 4:30 to 6:30pm Monday through Friday at the Sedona Athletic Club in the Village of Oak Creek. This is located within the Hilton complex in the upper pool. Practice starts with dry-land exercise at 4:00pm with lap time and swim training at 4:30pm.90 Ridge Trail Drive, Sedona, Arizona 86351, USA — Directions
NAU Wall Aquatic
Flagstaff Fieldtrips Select Saturdays
On weekends that we aren't in competition, practice is frequently organized at the Northern Arizona University Wall Aquatic Center.
The new Wall Aquatic Center in the Aquatic and Tennis Complex offers one of the finest high-altitude swimming facilities in the world.
Some of the features of the facility include:
- A 50-meter by 25-yard competitive pool with movable bulkhead to convert it to Olympic size.
- A separate 25-meter by 25-yard by 17-foot deep dive tank with a three-line 10-meter dive tower and one and three-meter springboards.
- A warm-up spa for swimmers and divers
- Elevated stadium seating for spectators
- Dry land training
- Locker rooms
- Aquatics program support spaces