Adult Sunrise Swim! Visiting Masters
Adult Sunrise Swim visitor drop-in guidelines
We're adults, and our day-to-day lives cannot always revolve around swimming. So what’s a swimmer to do when the need to travel, whether for business or pleasure, gets in the way of the workout routine? You keep swimming, of course, with the help of USMS’s resources to help you find a place to swim and maintain your training regimen.
The benefits of continuing to train when you travel are many, including fitness, peace of mind, the maintenance of your routine, and maybe even new friendships, not to mention the locals’ lowdown on where to eat and what to do while you’re in town.
In Sedona, we welcome visiting Masters swimmers who wish to work out with us on a daily or weekly basis while visiting from out of the area. Here’s what we offer:
- Format: Structured workout with a certified Masters Swim Coach. [This is NOT an “open lap swim” format. Spas at Los Abrigados and Sedona Hilton do offer daily & weekly passes with open lap swimming available during business hours.]
- Workout Schedule: M-W-F 6 am to 7 am (Winter 2023 schedule)
- Fees: $10/session or $25 per week (3 sessions)
- Location: Sedona Community Pool, located at the north end of Posse Grounds Park (on the campus of West Sedona School)
- Locker rooms with hot showers and lockers (bring your own lock).
- Equipment we use: kickboards, swim fins, pull buoy. We have some on hand you may borrow for your workout if you don’t have yours along with you.
Questions? Text or call Coach Jodi at 928.713.4824 or email [email protected]