Spring Pre-Novice Swim Training
Join us as we work on swimming better and faster in the water. During these 10 lessons, you’ll learn to swim each of the four competitive strokes — butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle. Learn how to turn, finish strong and start quickly. Get familiar with the skills you’ll need for spring and summer swim league as you get faster, stronger, safer and more confident in the water.
- Swim Freestyle 1 length of the pool/build endurance through kicking
- Learn the Other Competitive Strokes
- Learn Swim Team Skills - Turns, Circle Swimming, Finishing Strong, Race Pace
- Work on body position, air recovery, strokes, build endurance through kicking
- Work on Swim Team Skills, Stroke Improvement, endurance
- Starts, stroke refinement, endurance, dry land core using bodyweight (plank + posture)