Special Programs: RPC Swim School
Race Pace Club's Swim America program is
- Developed by national-level coaches for easily reproducible results
- Focused on swimming effectively and efficiently
- Station-based to help students advance according to their ability
- Designed to help students REALLY swim and remain calm in the water: Swimming with your head above the water or underwater isn’t sustainable for more than just a few minutes. Then what?
- School-age children ages 6 to 18 can join our late afternoon classes at Sedona Community Pool. Private lessons at your home, private club, community pool or resort are also available.
- Preschool children: A Learn-to-Swim coach can be scheduled to teach at your home pool with private, semi-private and parent-tot classes available.
- Learn to swim
- Personal fitness sessions
- Triathlete or competitive swimming training
- Stroke instruction for fitness or just swimming more easily
- Developing swimming confidence and skills for jobs such as lifeguarding, entering the military, etc.
Group dynamics: Groups are 4 or fewer swimmers of similar age and abilities for beginning levels. Private and semi-private lessons are also available. The school is geared to learning to swim or swim better including comfort in the water, learning to move through the water, water dynamics, building swim muscles, floating, air recovery, and propulsion. Adult swimmers work on technique for efficient, injury-free enjoyment of the sport.
Entrance requirements: The desire to learn to swim or swim more efficiently.
Training Frequency: Once a week. Additional lessons can be scheduled according to ability and desired results.
Yardage: No requirements - Individual basis
Equipment: Non-baggy swimsuit, goggles, towel, water bottle. Swim cap or pony tail holder to keep hair away from eyes, ears, and shoulders.
Move-up requirements: Kids move up to Pre-Competition when they can swim 25 yards freestyle and 12.5 yards of butterfly, breaststroke, and backstroke. Adults can join the Masters workout groups as they feel ready.
Cost: $125 for a package of four 30-minute lessons (M-Th or 1x week for 1 month) or $50 per lesson
For more info and to register, Click HERE